A former public schoolboy accused of more than one sex attacks on 4 young women, inclusive of in Tunbridge Wells, had net searches on his pc for pornographic websites which contained the words ‘towards her will’ and ‘compelled’, a court heard.
Do you face performance issues with your laptop or PC?
your computer getting slower and slower to boot up and work on? If yes, read on for a few tips on how to make your computer faster.
1) There is no need to retain unused programs. So uninstall them. So how do you do that? Open Control Panel’s “Program and Features” page and go through the list of installed software. Be careful to leave programs your computer’s hardware needs, the publisher listed as PC maker’s name or as Microsoft.
2) Getting rid of temporary files including internet history and cookies should give you a large amount of hard disk space, speeding up your PC. Open “My Computer”, select your hard drive, usually C:/, select the Windows folder and open the folder titled “Temp”. Select all the files that are older than the current date and press delete key. Then go to Recycle Bin on your desktop and empty it.
3) Even if you make sure to regularly clean out all your temporary files,
if your hard disk becomes 85% full, it’s going to have a slow effect on your computer’s speed. If you film videos or use your PC for recording television, you will want a hard drive above 1TB in size.
4) Preventing unnecessary startups will speed up the time it takes for the laptop or PC to boot up. Many of the programs which are launched on startup continue to run and use up your computer’s memory. To prevent the programs from running, click “Start” and then type “Run” in the search box, click “enter” and then type “msconfig” and press enter. You should see the startup tab with the programs ticked, the ones which will load when your computer starts up. You may be surprised at what you find because they may not have been within your knowledge. Click “Disable All” and then if needed, select the ones you want to run at startup, such as antivirus software.
Another way to boost startup is to remove all unnecessary fonts Windows loads. Windows 7 loads more than 200 fonts on startup which can slow the rate of the bootup.
Go to Start Menu’s search box, type “fonts” and in the “fonts” folder, check off all the fonts you don’t want and click “Hide” button in the toolbar.
5) Getting more RAM, which stands for Random Access Memory, can speed up your computer. It is the temporary storage memory used by your computer and is in use when tasks are being executed by different programs. If you don’t have enough RAM and use a large number of programs, your computer will definitely run slow.
There is no theoretical upper limit shocking on the amount of RAM that you can have found with a computer 64-bit operating system but in practicality, 4 GB is more than enough for most people.
6) Windows includes a built-in disk de-cluttering tool called “Disk Cleanup” for speeding up performance issues. Open Disk Cleanup by clicking “Start>All Programs>Accessories>System Tools> Disk Cleanup.”
Summing up, these are some of the great ways to boost up the performance of your laptop or PC and implementing them, you will definitely get positive results.
Rosina S Khan has authored this article highlighting ways to speed up your computer.
For a wealth of free resources, based on an Academic Guide on Databases, quality scholar papers, valuable blogs, stunning fiction stories, amazing self-help eBooks and commendable articles, all authored by her
Computer device belonging to Chiron Hutchinson was also observed to incorporate search terms together with ‘rape video’, ‘teen rape’, ‘woman anal raped on the first date’, and ‘stunning girl compelled towards her will and then starts of evolved to like it’.
Some dated returned to when the self-proclaimed town dealer was 17 and studying for his AS tiers at St Bede’s in Hailsham, Sussex, where basic term charges for day college students begin at simply over £7,000.
PowerPoint presentations are often utilized in schools and in businesses.
They are powerful means of instructing the students as well as the businessmen since they can easily be captured with the visuals accompanied with the appropriate statements. This is why they are often used to explain, illustrate, demonstrate and enlighten the audiences of the speakers. Working with PowerPoint is also easy and thus, people are able to articulate what they want to express without difficulty. The problem with working with a lot of PowerPoint presentations is that they could often be misplaced. This is why you need to know how you can find PowerPoint presentation easily.
There are simple ways that will enable you to find PowerPoint presentation that you are looking for. First up when you want to search for PPT files on your computer, the simplest method is to use the inbuilt Find of your operating system. Windows users will definitely see this as an easy task since they can just go to the Start button and then select Search or Find. After that, they can specify the filename of the PPT presentation that they are looking for. If you have forgotten what the name of the file is, do not worry because you can simply enter ‘*.PPT’ and you will obtain all the PowerPoint files in your computer.
You may also need to specify the path in which the computer will search in. For instance, if you believe that the PPT file is located on the local hard drive C, you can just select C as the location. This will allow you to get the results faster. If you do not know the exact spot where you have saved the file, choose Desktop. However, you should be prepared to wait for several minutes especially if you have a large computer system.
Meanwhile, when you are looking for PowerPoint files on the internet, the syntax is not the same. Sure, you can use Google or any search engine to find PowerPoint presentation on the web but this does not limit the results to PPT files. It is a good thing that there are ways on how you can improve your searches on the web. To do this, you can go to your favorite